Hey everyone and welcome to A Page Full of Words!
I’ll be honest, I’m a little bit nervous about starting a blog. I’ve been debating about whether or not to start one for a while now and I’ve decided to give it a go. I’m still very new to the world of book blogging and creating content, so please bear with me while I get to grips with it all.
So, what kind of things can you expect?
- Monthly wrap ups with a brief overview of my favourite books of the month
- 1-2 reviews a month (I won’t commit to more than that at the moment – I don’t know what might happen in the future and I need to settle into a routine first before I’m comfortable with posting more frequently)
- Any readathons I’m participating in and my TBR for that readathon
- A re-reading series – I already have a couple of ideas for this one, so watch this space!
- Some non-book related content – this is a maybe at the moment and is more than likely to be film / TV show / game related (this is also to hopefully avoid any reading burnout and keep the blog interesting)
- Anything else I can think of 🙂
Just a note to say that most of the books I will be posting reviews for will fall under science fiction / fantasy. There might be the odd review that doesn’t fall under this category though.
Hopefully, this will be enough to start off with, but this will be an evolving thing that will expand and change as I learn and grow as a blogger. I’m excited to get started and thank you for joining me on this very new, slightly intimidating book blogging journey!
2 thoughts on “A launch and a brief introduction!”
Welcome to the blogging community and congrats on starting the blog! Looking forward to seeing your content 😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you very much!